Saturday, May 11, 2013

Senior Portraits

Senior portraits are some of the most fun photographs to take. The main idea of a senior portrait is to take a PORTRAIT, which means the photograph focuses on the senior. I can't tell you how many times I've seen senior photographs and I think, "Wheres the senior?" because the photographer is so caught up in the background. It's always good to keep the photograph simple yet beautiful. Brick walls are great backgrounds for senior portraits because they're simple and beautiful.
Another major part of senior portraits are the clothes. Almost all girls love to dress up and of course they want to look their best for their portraits. Don't forget to include full length photographs that show off their clothing.
Obviously, I love framing my subject with doors. It looks adorable!

Don't forget to be creative too. Have fun with your subject and think of unique poses!


No comments:

Post a Comment